As per the latest updates, the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has started the registration process for the class 12 board examination scheduled for 2021. To register for the class 12 board exam, students need to visit rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in the official website. Students who have enrolled for either the regular program or the vocational program can register through the direct link provided below.
According to the official schedule, the last date to fill out and submit the forms and print the challan is 30 November 2020. At the same time, the final date to pay the application fee is 3 December 2020. Application fees can be paid via debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan. Students must submit the duly filled application form to the nodal centres by 7 December 2020.
How to Complete Rajasthan Board Registration Process Online?
Students can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their Rajasthan Board class 12 application form:
- Visit the official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the “Online Form Filling 10th,12th, Prav. & V.Upad. Main exam 2021 Portal” link.
- Click on the link to visit the login portal.
- On the left side, you can download and read the instructions carefully.
- You will also find the form as a PDF fine which you have to fill out.
- Enter the school login Id and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Find the e-challan option.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Save a copy or take a print out of the submitted form for future reference.
Note that the Rajasthan Board will not charge any application fees from the differently-abled students or the children of martyrs of Jawans of Pulwama attack. However, the board will levy a minimum fee of INR 50/- as the class 12 board exam charge.
Syllabus for Board Exam Revised
Recently, the Rajasthan Board revised the syllabus for the class 9, 10, 11, and 12 students and released it on the official website. RBSE decided to cut down the syllabus considering the COVID-19 pandemic and the complete shutdown of educational institutions across the country.
Note: Students are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.