Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has announced the results for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Results are available on the official website of the UNIPUNE. The result is available for different programmes like Bachelor of Education, Masters of Education, Diploma in Taxation Law, Diploma in Labour Law and Labour Welfare, Diploma Course in Cyber Laws, and other final year and semester exams. These semester and final year exams were held in October 2020.
How to Check Pune University Results 2021?
Students are advised to follow the given instructions while checking their results.
- Visit the official website – unipune.ac.in
- Select the “Examination” tab and then click on the “Result” link.
- Now, click on the “Online Results Display” link.
- A screen will appear displaying the result link for a different course.
- Enter your seat number and mother’s name.
- Click on “Show Result”
- A screen will appear displaying your result.
Students who have appeared for the semester and final year exams in October 2020 can view their results and download their scorecard. The scorecard will contain details like name, course, marks obtained in subjects, etc.