Patna University has initiated the application process for PUCET (Patna University Common entrance Test) 2020 from April 30, 2020 onwards. Candidates who wish to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes can complete the application process by visiting the official website- patnauniversity.ac.in
Important dates and events of PUCET 2020
|Date of commencement of online filling of forms||April 30, 2020|
|Closure of online applications||June 20, 2020|
|Last date of admission||August 14, 2020|
|Commencement of submission of application for re-admission||July 1, 2020|
|Last date of receipt of application form for re-admission||July 31, 2020|
|Last date of admission under quota and re-admission||August 20, 2020|
|Last date of admission under casual vacancy||September 15, 2020|
|Induction meet||August 17, 2020 to August 22, 2020|
|Date of commencement of classes||August 24, 2020|
Steps to apply for PUCET 2020
- Visit the official portal- patnauniversity.ac.in
- On the homepage, on the top menu, click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Register as a new user by selecting the link ” NEW USER – REGISTER HERE” under the Latest Updates section.
- Click on “Apply Now” corresponding to the course wishing to appear.
- Furnish all the details and hit “Register”.
- Registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and hit “Verify”.
- An application number will ne sent to the Registered mobile number.
- A message appears at the top of the page, highlighted in green, confirming successful registration and containing the login link.
- Click on “Login”.
- On the new page that appears, enter the application number, email id and Captcha. Enter all the details and hit “Login”.
- On the new page that appears, fill in the “Personal Details”, “Postal & Contact Information” and hit “Save and Next”.
- Choose the desired course and college and also fill in educational information. Hit “Save and Confirm”.
- Select the quota details, upload scanned copies of photograph and signature and agree to the declaration. Hit “Save and Confirm”.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and print a copy of the application form of PUCET 2020 for future reference.
About Patna University
Patna University saw its inception in 1917 and has been operational as an examining body for over 30 years. It was transformed into a purely teaching and residential university with territorial jurisdiction over Metropolitan Patna on January 2, 1952. It is the seventh oldest university in the sub-continent and the first of its kind in Bihar.
Patna University has 31 postgraduate departments and 10 constituent colleges, apart from Patna Dental College and Patna Medical College in the Faculty of Medicine whose control is vested with the state government. There are 4 Institutes maintained by the University namely
- Institute of Psychological Research & Services
- Institute of Public Administration
- Institute of Music
- Institute of Library and Information Science.