VBSPU, or Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, has opened the registration process for PUCAT 2021 examination on 11 June. The application form for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCET) will be available until 20 July. Additionally, the examination will be proctored in an online mode. Moreover, VBSPU has advised candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application
PUCAT 2021 Timetable
Candidates can reference important dates regarding the PUCAT in the table given below.
|Commencement of application window||11 July 2021|
|Application process deadline||20 July 2021|
Steps to Apply for PUCAT 2021
Applicants can follow the steps below for the PUCAT registration process.
- Go to the VBSPU official website.
- Click on the “Registration for Post-Graduate Course” link
- Fill in the requested personal information details within the PUCAT 2021 form.
- Then, fill out the educational details.
- Upload a scanned passport-sized photograph and signature which fit the prescribed guidelines
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of any discipline from a recognized University. General category candidates must have scored at least 45% total marks, while SC/ST/OBC candidates must have scored over 40%.
Applicants who did not meet the requisite aggregate score of over 45% in their UG degree but earned their PG degree with at least 55% (over 50% for SC/ST/OBC) aggregate marks are also eligible. Additionally, there is no age limit for eligibility.
Applicants can refer to the requisite registration fee through the table below.
|Applicant Category||Registration Fee Amount|