Panjab University Chandigarh will close the online admission process for PU CET 2021 today, on 18 May 2021. Candidates who seek to take admission to post-graduate courses at Panjab University can apply for the exam on its official website. However, the application form is available on both online and offline mode for the CET 2021 exam. The exam will be conducted by Panjab University on 12 June 2021 and 13 June 2021. Candidates qualifying for the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the further admission process.
Steps to Apply for PU CET 2021 Entrance Exam Online
To apply for the CET entrance exam 2021 online, candidates can perform the given steps:
- Visit the CET application portal – cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Registration” link.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue.”
- Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, and other details to generate login credentials.
- Click on “Submit” and log in to your account with the generated login credentials.
- Fill out the personal details, academic details, and upload the necessary documents in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, INR 2175 for the general category, INR 1088 for SC/ST/PwD.
- Submit the application fee and take a printout of the receipt for further reference.
Refer to the given table to check the upcoming events of PU CET (PG) 2021 entrance exam.
|CET application process start date||15 April 2021|
|Deadline to fill out the application form||18 May 2021|
|Last date to upload the documents||24 May 2021|
|Admit card release date||7 June 2021|
|PU CET (PG) 2021 Exam||12 June 2021 and 13 June 2021|
|Answer key out||22 June 2021|