IBPS (Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection) has officially announced the provisional list of candidates who have been allotted for the post of RRB Office Office Assistant, Officer Scale I, II, III Recruitment 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam can log on to the official website to check their results.
Steps to download the Provisional list 2020 for IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer scale I, II and III
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- Click on the link “Click here to view the list of candidates provisionally allotted under CRP RRB VIII” scrolling on the homepage.
- On the redirected page select the link related to the post applied.
- IBPS RRB VIII Office Assistant and Officer scale I, II and III Provisional List 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of IBPS RRB VIII Office Assistant and Officer scale I, II and III Provisional List 2020.
Important points on the provisional allotment
- IBPS’ role comes to an end after provisional allotment. The appointment is granted by the bank or organisation to which the candidate has been provisionally alloted.
- Bank preferences once selected cannot be changed.
What after provisional allotment ?
- Merit list will be declared.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and also a public trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. It is created to assist organisations in domains of Personnel such as placement, recruitment, selection by designing and developing suitable measurement tools and tests, assessment of responses and processing results of examinations and conduct such examination related services on request.