Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has published the results for the B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) and B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) on their official website. Candidates who wrote the entrance examination on July 28, 2020, can check their results by visiting the official website www.pgimer.edu.in
The consolidated result is in the form of a merit list compiled by taking into consideration the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their results.
How to Check PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Result 2020?
- Visit the official website – www.pgimer.edu.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled “Information for Candidates.”
- Click on the first active link.
- The page displayed will contain two separate PDFs.
- Click on the preferred one.
- Find your name on the list.
- Please save a copy of it for future reference.
Essential Points To Remember:
- The mere mention in the provisional merit list doesn’t guarantee admission to the course.
- The admission is subject to vacant seats and submission of the required documents on time.
- Candidates need to submit hard copies (photocopy) of the following documents:
- Printout of online application form
- Class 10 Board Marksheet
- Class 12 Board Marksheet
- Reservation Certificate (if valid).
- The deadline for the submission of all the necessary documents is August 10, 2020, by 05:00 PM IST.
- The documents should be submitted in the office of Principal, National Institute of Nursing Education, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- In case of any difficulty in reaching out to the office, she may send her documents through e-mail at [email protected]
- The documents are necessarily required for scrutiny of the application, failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of a tie of percentile, the rank will be determined based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. It may vary from the original list.
Category-wise Intake Capacity:
- Unreserved Category: 47; Number of Eligible Candidates: 143
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 25; Number of Eligible Candidates: 75
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 14; Number of Eligible Candidates: 42
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 07; Number of Eligible Candidates: 22
About PGIMER B.Sc Nursing
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing is a national level entrance examination conducted by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, every year. The qualifying candidates are granted admission to UG B.Sc Nursing courses under PGIMER. The examination is conducted in an online mode (CBT) with 100 MCQs.
Only female candidates are eligible for the examination. Candidates must have scored at least 45% in their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their subjects. Candidates must visit the official website for further updates regarding the admission procedure and counselling.