The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PIGMER) 2020 Exam application process has commenced on the official institute website
As per the official notification released by PGI Chandigarh, the application process of PGIMER 2020 exam has commenced on 26 October 2019. The interested candidates are hereby advised to complete the application and registration register process online at the earliest. The Online Applications Ends on 14th November 2019. PIGMER 2020 CBT Examination will be held on 30th November 2019 and the PIGMER 2020 Result Date is 6th December 2019 respectively.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
PGIMER Chandigarh also known as the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research was established in 1962 with an objective of providing medical education of the highest standards in India. It has been declared as an “Institute of Importance” by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India.
Through PGIMER entrance examination, students can procure admissions for the following courses namely: MD – Doctor of Medicine or MS – Master of Surgery, MDS- Master of Dentistry or OHS – House Job, M.Sc./ M.Sc. MLT – Medical Lab Technology and DM/M.Ch. – Master in Chirurgical/Super-speciality in Hospital Administration respectively.
PGIMER 2020 Exam Application Process
The mode of registration or application for all the courses under PGIMER is online. Candidates have to visit the official website and register themselves to create a profile, by providing the name, email id and password. The stepwise guide to fill PGIMER examination 2020 Application Form is as follows
- Go to the official website of PGIMER pgimer.edu.in and follow PGIMER 2020. Read the instruction before clicking on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the name, mobile number and email ID to register and create a profile.
- After successful registration, the Login-id & password will be displayed on the screen and will also be sent to the candidates’ registered email-id.
- Candidates have to provide personal details like the father’s name, mother’s name, spouse’s name (if any), Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Marital status.
- Academic/education details such as Qualifying Exam, Qualifying Subject, Month and Year of Admission, Marks obtained & Maximum Marks and Institution passed from etc, also should be entered.
- Candidates now have to upload their scanned passport size photograph, signature, other necessary certificates, in JPEG format.
- The last step of the registration process is the payment of fees. The Application fee can be paid by credit card /debit card, net banking, I-collect Service/ Bank challan of SBI Bank.
- The bank challan should be duly filled in the name of “Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh”, in Power Jyoti Account.
- PGIMER 2020 application fee details are as follows. The fee given below is exclusive of transaction costs. Moreover, students with Bench-mark Disabilities will be exempted from paying the fee.
- For General Category students, it is 1500 INR and 1200 INR for SC/ST category students
For more information or queries regarding the exam and registration process, the candidates are advised to visit the official exam website. PGIMER Chandigarh Contact Details are as follows
- Phone: 0091-172-2755569,2755570,2755562.
- Fax: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078.
- Website: pgimer.edu.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org