Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) released admit cards for the Fellowships and Post Doctoral Fellowships Entrance Examination. PGIMER have activated the link on their official website and candidates should log in on the site to download the admit card.
The application process for entrance exam was closed on 24th November. Entrance exam will be conducted on 10th of December 2019 in Computer-Based mode and the results are expected to be published by 16th December 2016. Later, the counselling for Fellowship/Postdoctoral Fellowship courses will be conducted at PGIMER campus on 23rd December 2019 at 11.00 A.M.
Steps to Download admit card for PGIMER 2020 Fellowships and Post Doctoral Fellowships Entrance Examination
- Go to PGIMER official website pgimer.edu.in
- Click the link ‘ADMIT CARD FOR FELLOWSHIP AND POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION’ under Information for Candidates section (Dated 04/12/19).
- In the following page, click the ‘ ‘ link.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Log in on the page using your candidate credentials.
- Find the link for admit card download on the logged-in page.
- Download and keep the hard copy of the admit card.
PGIMER Fellowships and Post Doctoral Fellowships
PGIMER provides 9 Fellowships and 2 Post Doctoral Fellowships in different areas of Research. Both programs have the duration of one year. Fellows/Post Doctoral Fellows will be given payments according to the PGIMER standards which is INR 71,800/- along with other allowances.
Check out the complete list of Fellowships and Post Doctoral Fellowships programmes offered by PGIMER:
- Glaucoma, Department of Ophthalmology
- Medical Parasitology, Department of Medical Parasitology
- PET imaging, Department of Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Radiology, Department of Radio diagnosis
- Cytopathology, Department of Cytology & Gynae Pathology
- Renal and Pancreatic Transplantation, Department Renal
- Transplant Surgery
- High-Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology, Department of Obstt. & Gynae
- Breast Surgery, Department of General Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Department of Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia