PES University, in an official memo has stated that the registration process for PESSAT 2020 exam will commence from October 3, 2019 (today).
Interested candidates can now apply for the Peoples Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) on the university website by successfully completing the registration and application process. Candidates are also advised to check the programs offered across different campuses.
PESSAT 2020 Exam Application
The application form is only made available to register in the online mode. The steps to be followed for applying for PESSAT 2020 exam are as follows
- Visit the official website pessat.com. On the homepage, locate the registration link. Candidates are therefore required to select their preferred course.
- Now enter your name, date of birth, gender, and registered email ID. On successful completion, the registered candidates will be redirected to the application page.
- Fill the application form by entering the required details mentioned in the application including nationality, category, place of birth, communication details, parents/guardian details, qualifying examination details, branch details, and the test center preferred.
- The candidates are now required to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph as per the given size.
- Now, remit the exam application fee either online or offline. Candidates can choose their preferred payment option and complete the process.
- Make sure to take a print out of the submission acknowledgment for future reference/use.
The uploaded documents (photograph and signature) should be of the prescribed format which is the JPEG/ JPG or PNG only. Make sure that the photograph is a more recent one.
PESSAT exam fee is INR 1050 which can either be paid through a debit/credit card online or offline by issuing a demand draft drawn in favour of ‘PES University General Fund’ which is payable at Bangalore, or by Challan.
PESSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination of PESSAT 2020 will only be conducted in online mode and each of the courses has a different exam pattern. Candidates will have 3 hours (180 Minutes) of time to complete the PESSAT exam who applied for B.Tech courses. The exam duration for other courses is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
There will be about 180 MCQs for 180 marks (1 mark for each question) and there will be no negative marking. The candidate can take full advantage of the no negative marking system and attempt all the questions. Candidates can refer to previous year Sample paper from the previous year to have an idea of PESSAT exam pattern.
For more information or queries regarding the application process, students can get in touch the with concerned officials at the following contact details
- Phone: +91 80 26721983, +91 80 26722108
- Email: [email protected]