The admission process for Pearl Academy-School of Contemporary Media for undergraduate and postgraduate has been started from today, 9 February 2021. Interested students can fill out the application form by 23 March 2021. Hence, the entrance exam will be held on 3 April 2021 and 4 April 2021 for the undergraduate and postgraduate courses, respectively.
Students should check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. To appear for the UG exam, students should have qualified for classes 10 and 12 from any stream. For PG programmes, the student must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Students can visit the official website to apply for the admission process.
How to Apply for the Admission Process?
The admission process for Pearl Academy has started on 9 February 2021. Students can fill out the admission process on the official website by performing the given steps.
- Visit the official website – pearlacademy.com
- Register for the admission process by filling in the required details like – student’s name, email address, mobile number, campus, etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, log in to your account.
- Fill out the application form by entering the details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Verify the details and pay the application fee.
After the application process, students will have to appear in the General Proficiency Test (GPT) of UG and PG courses on 3 April 2021 and 4 April 2021. Students who qualify for the entrance exam will be eligible for the next stage, which is a personal interview.
Qualified students will be eligible for admission to various UG and PG courses at the West Delhi campus, Mumbai campus, and Bangalore campus.