The Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) has released the official schedule for the online counselling and admission for various undergraduate courses offered by the university for the current academic session. Candidates who are OUAT UG 2020 rank holders must visit the official website – ouat.nic.in to view the official schedule. The online registration for the counselling will commence from 30 November 2020 till 4 December 2020. At the same time, the first phase of seat allotment result will be declared on 8 December 2020.
Guideline to Register for OUAT UG 2020 Online Counselling
Candidates who are OUAT UG 2020 rank holders must go through the guidelines listed below to register for the online counselling and admissions:
- Candidates who had filled up Form-A, Form-B and appeared entrance examination (entrance not required for categories like Kashmiri Migrants, Kashmiri Pandit and PMSSS) and rank awarded are eligible to register themselves for the counselling process.
- It is the only entry point to the online counselling process. Candidates need to visit the OUAT portal ouat.nic.in and click on “Online Counselling & Admission for UG courses-2020” in the admission section.
- Candidates are advised to log in using the registered email id and mobile number. (Available in the Admit Card)
- In the right-hand section of the dashboard, you can find ‘Activity section’.
- Click on the link ‘Register’ to navigate to the counselling registration page.
- Fill in your bank details carefully. This detail once entered, cannot be modified by the candidate later, therefore requested to enter only operative savings bank account details correctly.
- Candidate must pay the non-refundable counselling registration fee of INR 500/- after entering bank details through debit card, credit card or net banking. Without successful payment of registration fee, the candidate will not be considered for counselling and admission process.
- If the transaction failed and money debited from the account, the candidate has to make the payment again. The money of the failed transaction will be refunded.
- After successful payment of fee, the candidate must download counselling registration.