The Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) will release application forms for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2019; Aspirants can register from noon (12:00 PM) today at BSEO official website
Online application form for OSSTET will be made available from 12:00 PM at Odisha Board official website. Aspirant can apply online from today by visiting the BSEO official website. The official notification by BSEO reads ‘Online link for OSSTET 2019 application” will be available (24 x 7) from ’07/12/19’ 12 PM till 16/12/19 midnight. The date of publishing of admit card for OSSTET will be mentioned later in the same website.
Application for OSSTET 2019 will close by 16th December 2019, and every application stage including form submission and fee payment has to get completed by this time. Last date for application under no circumstance be extended, says BSEO official notification.
OSSTET for Physically Handicapped Candidates
BSEO has given many privileges for PH (Physically Handicapped) candidates, with definite eligibility criteria for getting considered as a PH candidate. Read the essential instructions for PH candidates below:
- A candidate with PH certificate verifying his/her disability being above 40% will only get recognized as a PH candidate. Only such candidates will receive the facilities provided by BSEO.
- A PH candidate not able to read or write will be provided with a scribe (helper writer) and remuneration for the scribe will be provided by Center Superintendent of BSEO.
Click the following link to read in detail about instructions for PH candidates: Instructions for PH candidates
Other Important Links
- Notification of OSSTET 2019 Application From
- Guidelines for the conduct of OSSTET.pdf
- Instructions to PH candidate.pdf
- Scheme of Exam for OSSTET (Annexure-II).pdf
OSSTET or Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility is conducted by Board of Secondary School Odisha to take appointments to teachers’ post in Secondary schools in the state. Govt. of Odisha has prescribed guidelines for conducting OSSTET.