The option entry process for KCET 2020 has been started by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) under counselling round one. In order to exercise the option entry process, candidates will have to visit kea.kar.nic.in the official website. The last date for completing the option entry under KCET counselling is 25 November 2020 (11 AM IST).
How to Complete Option Entry for KCET Round One Counselling?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to complete the option entry. Alternatively, they can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Latest Announcements.”
- Read all the detailed instructions and guidelines by clicking on the first link provided there.
- Click on “First Round Option Entry Link”.
- Enter your CET number and the captcha code.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Now, complete the option entry process for KCET round one counselling.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates can enter their college and course preference during the KCET counselling option entry process. After that, the authorities will release the KCET mock seat allotment result on 26 November 2020. The allotment of seats will be carried out based on the KCET option entry, merit list and the availability of seats.
Once the KCET 2020 mock seat allotment process is complete, candidates will be provided with the opportunity to modify or change their already filled course and college preference. In order to do so, candidates will have to login through an online window that will be open from 26 November 2020 to 28 November 2020.
The final result for KCET seat allotment round one will be declared on 29 November 2020, after 4 PM IST. Candidates will have to pay the seat acceptance fees to confirm their seats between 30 November 2020 to 2 December 2020. Thus, the candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites for regular updates.