As per the official timeline, the online application for CMAT 2021 will be closed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) today (30 January 2021). The last date to pay the fee for application form is tomorrow, i.e., 31 January 2021. Students can fill the CMAT 2021 application form at the official website of the exam. After the application process, NTA will open the correction window from 1 February 2021 for the CMAT 2021 application form.
Steps to Fill the CMAT Application Form 2021
Candidates should follow these steps to fill in the CMAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website of CMAT – cmat.nta.nic.in
- Find and click on the link “Apply for CMAT 2021”
- If you have not registered, then click on the new registration option.
- Read the application form guidelines carefully before proceeding tp the detail section.
- Tick the box where you have read all the guidelines.
- Select the “Click here to Proceed” option after reading the guidelines.
- Fill in the requisite details like name, phone number, father’s name, identification number, etc.
- Click on the submit option.
- After carefully registering for CMAT 2021, go to the login page again.
- Log in using your application number and password.
- Fill out the application form with personal details, image, signature, academic records, etc.
- Pay the application fee via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form for further reference.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2021
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university.
- Final year students can also appear for the CMAT exam.
- There is no maximum age limit to give the CMAT exam but the candidate must complete his graduation or should be in the final year.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.