The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has extended the last date to register for OJEE 2021 to fill 15 June 2021. An official notice has been released for the same, stating the reason for the extension of the application process.
The official notification stated, “In view of the lockdown declared by the Govt. to check the spread of COVID -19 (Coronavirus), it is hereby announced that the last date for submission of online application forms for all the courses under OJEE 2021 is extended up to 15.06.2021 and the last date for fee payment up to 17.06.2021.”
Authorities have also extended the deadline to pay the application fee to 17 June 2021. Students can visit ojee.nic.in the official website to apply for the exam.
Steps to Fill the for OJEE 2021 Application Form
Students who wish to apply for the OJEE 2021 exam can follow the given steps.
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Links to different programs will be available on the home page.
- Choose the course you want to apply for.
- Now, register yourself by filling out the registration form.
- After successful registration, log in to your account.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Make an online payment for the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button after previewing the application form.