The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has released the round 3 seat allotment for OJEE 2020 online for B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan and Integrated M.Sc. Courses. The result is available at ojee.nic.in the official website. To check their results, candidates will have to log in using their registration number and password.
Candidates who have successfully secured a seat will have to log in and report online between 21 November 2020 and 22 November 2020 till 5:00 PM IST to confirm the seat. They can exercise their option to freeze or float their seats and then pay the part admission fees for either option to confirm their admission.
OJEE Counselling Important Dates
|OJEE online registration and choice filling for counselling||7 November 2020 – 16 November 2020|
|Mock test result||13 November 2020|
|Choice locking||15 November 2020 and 16 November 2020|
|The third round of allotment result||20 November 2020|
|Online document verification/ Respond to query by the candidate||21 November 2020 – 22 November 2020|
How to Check OJEE 2020 Round 3 Seat Allotment Result 2020?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their seat allotment result. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the link provided below:
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Scroll down to the bottom of the landing page and find the link titled, “CANDIDATE LOGIN – B.TECH, B.ARCH, INT. M.SC., B.PLAN.”
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the login window.
- Now enter your JEE Main 2020 application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- Your OJEE counselling result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now either freeze or float your seat.
- Pay the requisite seat acceptance fees.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About the Exam
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, commonly known as OJEE is a state-level entrance test. It is conducted to check the eligibility of candidates in medical, engineering & management courses offered in several private and government institutions in India. The final seat allotment result will be declared on 24 November 2020, followed by the document verification and choice locking by 26 November 2020. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.