The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has released the round 1 seat allotment for OJEE 2020 online. The result is available at ojee.nic.in the official website. To check their results, candidates will have to log in using their registration number and password.
Candidates who have successfully secured a seat will have to log in and report online between 4 November 2020 and 8 November 2020. After that, they can exercise their option to freeze or float their seats and then pay the acceptance fees for either option to confirm their admission.
How to Check OJEE 2020 Round 1 Seat Allotment Result 2020?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their seat allotment result. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the link provided below:
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Scroll down to the bottom of the landing page and click on the link provided there.
- You will be redirected to the login window.
- Now enter your JEE Main application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In”
- Your OJEE counselling result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now either freeze or float your seat.
- Pay the requisite seat acceptance fees.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates who decide to select the float option can again participate in the next rounds of seat allotment. Registration for the second round of seat allotment will start on 9 November 2020. The special OJEE seat allotment result will be declared on 15 November 2020. The OJEE counselling 2020 will be held in four rounds for the seat allotment process. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.