On 6 November 2020, the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) declared the OJEE 2020 result online. The result is available at ojee.nic.in the official website for the candidates to check. The result has been released in the form of a rank card. In order to download their rank cards, students will have to enter their application number and date of birth.
How to Check OJEE Result 2020 Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their OJEE results. Alternatively, candidates can also view their rank cards from the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on ‘Download Rank Card – OJEE 2020.’
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, date of birth and security pin.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your OJEE result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The List of OJEE 2020 Toppers
Along with the rank cards, the authorities have also released a list of OJEE toppers:
|Program Name||Name of OJEE Topper|
|LE-Tech (Diploma)||Soumya Ranjan Parhi|
|LE-Tech (B.Sc)||Subrat Kumar Sahoo|
|B.Pharm||Soumya Ranjan Routray|
|Integrated MBA||Rajat Kumar Dalai|
|LE Pharm||Gunakara Sahoo|
|M.Tech||Shyam Sundar Patel|
Candidates are advised to visit the official website to keep track of the latest updates.