The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee, or OJEE, the examination and e-counselling body of the state of Odisha, will commence registration for NEET-UG Counselling today. The counselling will be carried out online, and the candidates will have to upload the documents on the web portal during the time of registration. Candidates who qualified the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination for Medical, i.e., NEET-UG 2020 must visit the official website – ojee.nic.in to register before the prescribed deadline.
Steps to Register for Odisha NEET-UG Counselling 2020
Candidates who are interested in registering for the Odisha NEET-UG Counselling 2020 can refer to the steps mentioned below. Also, a direct link to register for the counselling will be provided once the registration starts, for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Scroll down the landing page to find the link titled, “MBBS and BDS Counselling – OJEE 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- Now find the link mentioning the registration for the MBBS and BDS Counselling 2020.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Proceed further with uploading the documents and the payment of the fees.
- Complete the registration and save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Seat Allotment Result on 21 November 2020
Candidates who wish to register for the e-counselling process must take note of the following points:
- The last date to register for counselling is 18 November 2020 till 11:59 PM IST.
- Publication of the state merit list of registered candidates will be on 21 November 2020.
- Followed by Choice Filling and Locking of allotted seats till 24 November 2020.
- Candidates will be able to download their provisional seat allotment letter on 26 November 2020.
- The second round of counselling will start on 4 December 2020 depending upon the number of vacant seats left.
- Candidates must check the official schedule published on the official website and also keep checking the official web portal for the latest updates.