Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi has officially announced the schedule for the candidates shortlisted for interview for the post of TGTs (Trained Graduate Teachers) – Hindi, English, Maths, Science and Social Studies, under the recruitment drive 2019. The NVS Recruitment (Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi) interview for TGTs will be conducted from 16th March 2020 to 28th March 2020.
Important dates and events of NVS TGT Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate
Teachers (TGTs) was published on
|6th July to 12th July 2019|
|Online Computer Based Test was held on||18th September 2019|
|Online objections were invited for all subjects between||24th September to 28th September 2019|
|Interviews to start from||16th March to 28th March 2020|
The NVS has also released the list of candidates shortlisted for interview along with Venue, Date of Interview, Reporting Time and Board No.
Points to remember
- The concerned person has to attend the interview at the mentioned venue, scheduled date and time.
- Call letter to all the candidates shortlisted for interview for the said post is uploaded on website and also sent through e-mail on their registered email address.
- The candidate may contact at Phone Number (s) 0120-2405969-73 Extn. 2038 & email: email@example.com, if his/her name is mentioned in the notice dated 21.02.2020 , but did not receive call letter to attend interview.
- Candidates concerned are requested to frequently visit the website of the Navodaya Samiti for latest updates and check their e-mail mentioned in the online application form regularly.
- Final merit list will be prepared by giving weightage of 80% to marks obtained by the candidate in Computer Based Test (CBT) and 20% to interview.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi is an autonomous body under MHRD, Government of India. According to the Government Policy, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be created in each district. In line with this, 62 new JNVs have been sanctioned during 2016-17 in various districts of the country. To add to this, 10 JNVs each have been sanctioned in districts having a large concentration of SC & ST population. Apart from this, 3 JNVs have been sanctioned in 03 districts i.e., Ukhrul-II (Manipur), Senapati-II (Manipur), & Ratlam-II (Madhya Pradesh) as special case, bringing the total number of JNVs sanctioned to 661.
To open a Navodaya Vidyalaya, the state Government must provide 30 acres of land free of cost along with temporary accomodation to run the school till the completion of Navodaya building.