The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the provisional UGC NET 2020 answer key online on 5 November 2020. The answer key is available on ugcnet.nta.nic.in the official website. In order to download the UGC NET answer key 2020, students will have to log in using their application number and date of birth. The answer key has been released for exams conducted between 24 September 2020, and 17 October 2020, for 55 papers. The last date to challenge the answer key is 7 November 2020.
Important dates for UGC NET 2020 Exam
|UGC NET exam dates||24 September 2020 to 13 November 2020|
|Release of UGC NET answer key for 55 papers||5 November 2020|
|Last date to challenge the UGC NET answer key||7 November 2020|
How to Challenge the UGC NET Answer Key Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to challenge the UGC NET answer key. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down and click on “View Question Paper/Answer Key Challenge.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Once you have successfully logged in, view your question paper, and answer key.
- Select the questions you want to challenge, and provide backing documents for your claim.
- Pay the requisite fee of INR 1000 per question.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Mode of payment of money
If a candidate wishes to challenge a question, he/she will have to pay a fee of INR 1000 per question. If the answer is correct to the question that a candidate challenged, their fee will be refunded. The fee can be paid online through any one of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
About UGC NET 2020
UGC NET is conducted twice every year to check the eligibility of the candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and Assistant Professor post offered in various colleges in the country. Till now, NTA has conducted exams for 55 papers, and the exam for the remaining papers will be conducted on 11, 12, and 13 November 2020.