The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET 2020 June session admit cards today, i.e., 19 September 2020. UGC NET admit cards have been released for examinations scheduled for 24 and 25 September 2020. For the remaining examinations, NTA will release the admit cards soon. Candidates who have their exams on the dates mentioned above must visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to download the admit cards. Candidates can also refer to the steps mentioned below to download their admit cards.
Steps to Download NTA UGC NET 2020 June Session Admit Card
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled, “Download Admit Card for UGC-NET June 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security pin.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned on the Admit Card
Candidates must check out for the following details on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number/Application number
- Date of birth
- Category (UR/SC/ST/EWS, etc.)
- Gender of the candidate
- Photograph and signature
- A person with Disability (PwD) (if applicable)
- Reporting time
- Subject applied for
- Subject code
- Examination centre number
- Address of the examination centre
- Time and shift of the exam
Along with the details mentioned above, the admit card would also contain exam-related advisory and guidelines. These measures are laid down by the government to ensure the safety of candidates, and hence they must adhere to the same to the best of their abilities.
Candidates must keep visiting the official website to keep themselves abreast of the latest news related to the examinations. The admit cards for the rest of the exams will be released soon, so aspirants must keep an eye out for the same.