The National Testing Agency (NTA) is scheduled to release the UGC NET 2020 July Session Admit Card soon. Candidates can visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to download the admit card once it is released. Earlier, the UGC NET 2020 exam was supposed to be held in June but was later postponed to 16 September 2020. But due to the UGC NET 2020 exam date coinciding with other exam dates, NTA will now be conducting it from 24 September 2020 onwards. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card once it is released online.
Steps to Download NTA UGC NET 2020 July Session Admit Card
- Visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the link which will mention downloading the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card.
- Click on the then activated link.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Application Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download an extra copy in case of an emergency.
Candidates must note that the entrance examination is slated for 24 September 2020. Accordingly, the admit cards must be released today. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.
About UGC NET
On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Till June 2018, CBSE conducted NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected cities of spread across the country. From December 2018 onwards, UGC NET is being conducted by the NTA. It is one of the most prestigious and, thus, toughest exams to crack. NET is conducted two times a year, once around July and the other around December.