The National Testing Agency (NTA) concluded conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination (NEET 2020) on 13 September 2020. The examination saw an overwhelming majority of attendance, even amidst the trying situations across the country. Now the aspirants are awaiting the release of the official answer key to assess their performance.
NTA will be releasing the NEET 2020 Official Answer Key for all codes of question paper asked in the examination soon. Once the answer key is released, the candidates will be able to access the same by visiting the official website ntaneet.nic.in and entering the application number and password.
Challenging the NEET 2020 Official Answer Key
In case a student comes across a discrepancy in the answer key, NTA will allow the challenge of the answer key. For this, the candidates need to pay a requisite fee of INR 1000/- along with the substantial proof supporting the challenge raised. The candidates must do it within the stipulated deadline. Once NTA verifies the same, the changes will be made, and the fee shall be refunded to the candidates.
How to Calculate Your NEET Score Using the Official Answer Key?
To calculate the score using NEET 2020 official answer key, aspirants can use the below-mentioned method:
- Aspirants can tally their answers (as in the OMR sheet PDF) with the released official NEET answer key.
- Candidates must keep a note of the code of the question paper and the NEET answer key while assessing.
- Find the code of the attempted set of question papers and the language on the top of the answer key.
- Aspirants will then have to count the correct and incorrect responses to calculate their scores.
- To calculate the final score, multiply each correct answer with four and deduct one mark for each wrong answer.
Candidates must keep visiting the official website to keep themselves abreast of the latest developments regarding NEET 2020, such as the result date, answer key release and counseling dates, etc.