National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened NEET 2020 form correction facility. According to the official notification, candidates will be able to make changes in the NEET 2020 online application form until 30 September 2020. The step has been taken to ensure that the students, who were unable to fill the application form earlier, due to the pandemic, get another opportunity to do so.
Students can visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in to make the corrections, and it can be done till 5 pm on the last day. These seven fields, including the mother’s name, father’s name, gender, category, PwD status, state code of eligibility, and nationality can be corrected.
Steps to Access the NTA NEET 2020 Correction Window
- Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- On the left side, you will find a section titled ‘Current Events.’
- Click on ‘Candidate Login.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Submit by clicking on ‘Login.’
- Make the required corrections in the NEET 2020 application form.
- Submit the final changes in online applications.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Candidates who wish to make changes in the online applications must note that the changes can be made in the following seven fields only. It includes the mother’s name, father’s name, gender, category, Person with Disability, state code of eligibility and nationality. Furthermore, any changes made in the application form through fax or email, will not be accepted. Candidates are advised to verify the details entered before submitting the corrected form thoroughly. If applicable, candidates will have to pay a fee for the correction in any seven fields. The fee can be paid by using online payment options like Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking / UPI.
Students can reach out to NTA for any clarification related to NEET 2020 correction procedure, at 8700028512, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, and 8882356803.