The registration process for NTA ICAR AIEEA 2020 UG and PG programs is available online. Interested candidates can login to the portal and apply for the respective exams. The AIEEA (UG)-2020 examination for the academic session 2020-21 will be conducted at one hundred and seventy eight cities (Annexure-I) all over the country.
Important dates and events of NTA ICAR AIEEA UG and PG Exam 2020
|Online submission of Application Form||1st March 2020 to 31st March 2020 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||1st March 2020 to 31st March 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only||25th April 2020 to 2nd May 2020|
|Download of Hall Tickets from NTA website||8th May 2020|
|Date of exam||1st June 2020|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||15th June 2020|
Steps to apply for NTA ICAR AIEEA UG and PG Exam 2020
- Visit the official website – icar.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, there are separate links available for UG and PG exams of AIEEA namely,
- “Fill Application Form – AIEEA (UG)-2020” and “Fill Application Form – AIEEA (PG)-2020”. Click on the appropriate link.
- On clicking the link it navigates to the registration/login page.
- Click on “NEW REGISTRATION” link.
- On the page that appears, agree to the declaration and click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- Provide all the details and hit submit.
- An application number will be generated which is used for all future correspondence.
- Fill in the application form by providing all the required details.
- Scanned images of candidate’s photograph, signature and thumb impression (Males – Left, Females – Right) has to be uploaded.
- Pay the requisite amount of fee.
- Submit all the details.
- Download the NTA ICAR 2020 Application form (UG or PG as applicable) and take a printout of it for future use.
About NTA ICAR AIEEA
ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) is the highest body for guiding, coordinating and managing research and education in agriculture in the entire country. This unit has given the responsibility to the NTA (National Testing Agency) for conducting UG, PG programs in Agriculture from 2019 onwards.
All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is an exam for admission into Bachelor and Master Degree programs in Agriculture and Allied Sciences (other than Veterinary Sciences).