NorthCap University (NCU) has started the full-time BBA LLB (Hons) programme admission process. The admissions are opened for the academic year 2021-22. Henceforth, eligible and interested candidates can apply for admission at NorthCap University online. The BBA LLB (Hons) application forms are available at NCU’s official website. However, the admission will be done based on the marks secured in the national-level law entrance exams such as CLAT, AILET and LSAT-India.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Before filling out the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for admission to NCU. The basic eligibility criteria for BBA LLB (Hons) is class 12 pass marks in an English medium from a recognized board. In addition to this, candidates must have secured a class 12 overall minimum aggregate of 50% marks, along with at least 50% marks in English.
How to Apply for BBA LLB (Hons) at NorthCap University?
To apply for BBA LLB (Hons) programme in NorthCap University, candidates can follow the given procedure.
- Visit – www.ncuindia.edu
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Click on the link to apply for BBA LLB (Hons).
- Enter your name, email address and other details to register for BBA LLB (Hons) admission process.
- After registering, log in to your account to fill out the BBA LLB (Hons) application form details.
- Pay the BBA LLB (Hons) application fee of INR 1000 online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the BBA LLB (Hons) application form.
Candidates applying to NCU will be shortlisted based on marks secured in any national-level law entrance exam – CLAT, AILET, LSAT-India. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the personal interview phase of admissions.