The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, popularly known as NMIMS has rolled out the application forms for admission into its popular course of Masters in Business Management or MBA in Business Analytics. The School of Business Management has welcomed candidates who are interested in pursuing their MBA from the prestigious institution. Candidates must note that the deadline for filling out the application form is 14 December 2020.
Steps to Apply for NMIMS MBA in Business Analytics
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in NMIMS must refer to the following steps:
- Visit the official website – nmat.nmims.edu
- A pop-up will appear asking you to register for NMAT.
- This is a compulsory step because the NMAT registration number is the prerequisite for filling up the application form.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., your name, valid email id, and phone number.
- Select the country from the drop-down list available.
- Click on ‘create account’ and complete the registration process.
- Once done, revert to NMIMS’s ‘Apply Now’ page and enter the NMAT registration number sent to your email id and enter your date of birth.
- Proceed further by filling in the application form.
- Once done, do save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Business Analytics
In a brochure published by NMIMS on the official website, there are different eligibility criteria for the different management programs. Candidates seeking admission in MBA in Business Analytics must note the following points:
- For MBA – Business Analytics, Mumbai applicants shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce or Economics with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all the full-time programmes, candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree with stipulated aggregate marks, and selected candidates must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates on admission. In case a candidate requires assistance on filling up the application form, he/she can reach out to the respective authorities via the helpline numbers provided on the website.