An additional registration window of NMAT has been opened by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) today, i.e., 18 January 2021. The additional window will close on 31 January 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail themselves the opportunity to fill out the application form. The GMAC is the administrating council of the NMAT exam. Candidates who want to register for the exam can visit nmat.org the official website.
NMAT Important Dates
|Additional Registration Window Reopens and Closes||18 January 2021 till 31 January 2021|
|Additional Exam Dates||2 February 2021 to 8 February 2021|
How to Register for NMAT by GMC Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to register for NMAT. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – www.nmat.org
- On the top left, you will see a tab to “Register.”
- Click on that and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your name, email address, mobile number, and security pin.
- Click on “Create an Account.”
- Furnish the required details and upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the application form fee
- Carefully verify all the details before finally submitting the document.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
All candidates have to pay INR 2300 plus taxes as an application fee.
NMAT Registration Guidelines
The authority has released guidelines to register for the exam. Candidates must take into account the issued guidelines and follow them.
- Those candidates who already have an account but can’t register can use their existing accounts for registration.
- Registered candidates must opt for any one of the options provided to them for appearing in the test. The options are – online proctored tests at the home option or the option of NMAT test centre.
- The criteria of first come first served will be followed while the booking of the seats and only a single chance will be provided for the exam.