The NIPER JEE 2021 exam has been postponed by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad, until further notice. The exam was scheduled to be held on 5 June 2021, but due to the ongoing pandemic, authorities have postponed the exam.
An official notification regarding the same has been released on the institute’s official website. In addition, the varsity has again extended the deadline to fill out the NIPER JEE application form to 31 May 2021.
How to Fill NIPER JEE Application Form 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can follow the given instructions to apply for the NIPER JEE exam.
- Visit the official website – niperhyd.ac.in
- Click on the “NIPER JEE” tab available on the home page.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- A page will appear displaying the instructions and steps to fill out the application.
- Fill in the asked details – the qualifying degree roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, course application and category.
- Make the application fee payment which is INR 3000 for General, OBC, Physically handicapped and NRI candidates and INR 1500 for SC/ST candidates.
- Now, fill out the application form.
- Submit the form after verifying the entered details.
Authorities will soon release the new exam dates after reviewing the COVID-29 situation in the country. The exam will be held in a computer-based mode for a duration of 2 hours. The question paper will consist of a total of 200 multiple-choice questions. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website for further updates.