The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad has issued the NIPER JEE 2020 admit card. The admit card was made available to download from niperahm.ac.in the official website. Registered candidates can visit the official website and download the admit cards by entering the user Id and password. Aspirants must download and check the details mentioned on the NIPER JEE 2020 admit card before the exam commencement. Candidates, please note that admit card is a very important document, failing to carry it to the exam venue will result in the exclusion of a candidate from the exam centre.
How to Download NIPER JEE Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website – niperahm.ac.in
- Click on the ‘NIPMER-JEE 2020 Link to download Admit Card’ link flashing on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new window.
- Enter user Id, password and then hit the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
Corrections on NIPER JEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to cross-check and verify all the details mentioned on the NIPER JEE admit card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy in name, spelling, gender, or among others, students must immediately contact the NIPER JEE admission committee for rectification. Complaints related to the admit card can be submitted through the email [email protected] or at [email protected] by providing your name, father’s name, and other details.
Documents Required While Appearing for NIPER JEE Exam
The following documents are required at the examination centre:
- A printed copy of the admit card.
- Original and valid ID proof – Driving License, Passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar ID, College ID, Employee Identification Card, or Ration card.
NIPER JEE is a computer-based test that offers admission into colleges offering 820 Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) and PhD seats. NIPER JEE 2020 will be conducted on 28 September 2020.