NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) has officially declared the results of January 2020 Supplementary exam. Candidates can view the results by visiting the official website. To access the results, candidates will be required to enter details like enrollment number which will be in the Hall Ticket.
Steps to download the results of NIOS DElEd January 2020 exams
- Visit the official website – dled.nios.ac.in
- Click on the link “Result (only Bihar) of the Supplementary Examination conducted in January 2020 (Declared on 20th February, 2020 Only for Bihar)” available on the home page.
- Enter the enrollment number.
- Select the date of birth.
- Click on “Submit”.
- NIOS DEIEd results will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of NIOS DElEd results for reference.
Eligibility criteria for NIOS DElEd
Untrained in-service elementary teachers working in schools covered under Section 2(n) of the RTE (Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education) Act 2009 only are eligible for D.El.Ed. Course offered by NIOS.
About NIOS DEIEd
NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) is mandatory for all in-service Teachers at primary level and for Graduate only teachers at upper primary level. This is as per the necessary qualifications mandated by NCTE under the RTE Act, 2009.
Is DElEd mandatory ?
- Teachers who are teaching primary classes (I to V) should have passed class 12th with 50% marks and must possess DElEd.
- Teachers who are teaching upper primary classes (VI to VIII) should have graduation with DElEd or graduation with B.Ed.
- For Teachers who are graduates with B.Ed. and want to teach at Primary level (Class I to V) a 6-months bridge course recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) is under consideration. Therefore, all such Teachers must also get themselves registered on NIOS portal.