The National Institute of Technology, Raipur will end the NIMCET 2021 application process tomorrow, on 7 April 2021. Candidates who wish to take admission into MCA courses for the 10 participating NITs are advised to complete the online registration by tomorrow. Candidates who want to make corrections in their application forms can do so by sending a request to unlock their forms. However, candidates can edit the application form only once.
Steps to Apply for NIMCET 2021
NIT Raipur will close the application process for NIMCET 2021 tomorrow. Candidates can visit the official website and perform the given steps to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – nimcet.in
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and mobile number to generate a login ID.
- After successfully registering, login to your account.
- Enter the details in the application form – personal details, academic records, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified by the exam authorities.
- Pay the application fee of INR 2500 for Open/ Open EWS /OBC and INR 1,250 for SC/ ST/ PwD online
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.