NIFT, or the National Institute of Fashion Technology, has released the NIFT BDes 2021 final results. These results are for BDes admissions and were published today, June 10 2021. Additionally, candidates can check their results on the NIFT official website (nift.ac.in). In addition, these results can be checked by logging into the website’s “Admission” portal.
Steps to Check NIFT BDes 2021 Final Results
Students can find the final results through the instructions given below.
- Go to the NIFT official website – nift.ac.in
- Select the “Admission” icon.
- Select the “Final result of Bachelor of Design – Admission” tab.
- Fill in any of the following details – application number, roll number, or DOB.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- After details submission, the NIFT 2021 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Print out or download the NIFT results for future reference.
- Details mentioned on the NIFT marks care 2021 are: candidate’s name, roll number, application number, category, rank.
Candidates can refer to the NIFT important dates given below.
|Release of NIFT BDes final results 2021||10 June 2021|
|Publication of NIFT cutoff 2021||To be announced|
The institute had officially postponed the NIFT situation test on 6 April, planned to be held from 10 April to 13 April 2021. This moratorium was due to concerns regarding COVID-19. Additionally, the official notification stated that the board would decide the revised schedule for the examination and dispensation of admit cards soon. However, without updation, on 10 June, The National Institute of Fashion Technology has published finalized results for BDes admissions.
The institute commented on the change in the 6 April notification, stating, “In view of the present situation arising due to COVID 19 pandemic, the Situation Test for the UG (Design) scheduled on 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th stands postponed…” Hence, the revised dates for downloading admit cards and situation examination dates will be notified via the official NIFT website shortly.