The National Institute of Fashion Technology has declared the NIFT 2021 result for the written test today, i.e., 17 March 2021, online on its official website. In order to check their results, candidates will have to visit nift.ac.in the official website. Candidates who appeared for the written test of NIFT 2021 can check their results by logging in to the admission portal using the requisite credentials. NIFT 2021 conducted on 14 February 2021 in pen and paper mode.
How to Check NIFT 2021 Result Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Click on the tab titled “Admission.”
- Click on the “Result for Written Exam” option.
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter the requisite credentials – email id, date of birth and application number.
- Click on the “Submit” tab.
- Your NIFT written test result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application number
- Total Marks
- Marks Scored by the candidate
Since the result for the entrance test has been declared by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, the next step in the admission process is the Situation test. The NIFT Situation Test will be conducted in April or May 2021. The final results of NIFT 2021 will be released in May/June 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.