As per the latest media reports, the National Institute of Fashion Technology released the NIFT 2021 application form online. The application form has been released for undergraduate and postgraduate courses on 14 December 2020. In order to fill out the application forms, candidates will have to visit nift.ac.in the official website.
It is imperative that candidates check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill out the forms, the last date for which without a late fee is 21 January 2021. Candidates will also be provided with the option to fill the application form between 22 January 2021 and 24 January 2021 but a late fee will be applicable. The NIFT 2021 exam is scheduled for 14 February 2021 in 32 cities across the nation.
Important Dates for NIFT 2021
|Application registration for NIFT 2021 commences||14 December 2020|
|Last date to fill out the NIFT 2021 application form without late fees||21 January 2021|
|Last date to fill out the NIFT registration form with late fees||24 January 2021|
|NIFT 2021 exam date||14 February 2021|
Documents Required for Filling the Application Form
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Qualifying exam passing certificate and mark sheet
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- OBC/SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
How to Fill Out the NIFT 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the forms for NIFT. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled “Admissions.”
- Under that, click on “Registrations for Admissions-2021.”
- Now, click on the link for fresh candidates to log in.
- Enter the requisite details – name, date of birth, category, program type, etc.
- Tick the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit.”
- Now, log back in and proceed to upload the documents.
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the document.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
|General/OBC (Non-Creamy)/GEN EWS Category||INR 2000|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Category||INR 1000|
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam consists of three stages – written test, situation test, group discussion/personal interview. The exam will be conducted offline in pen and paper mode. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.