According to the latest information, the National Institute of Fashion Technology is all set to wind up the NIFT 2021 admission process. 21 January 2021 is the last date for the candidates who want to register for the admission process.
The institute is welcoming applications for programs like Bachelors of Design, Master of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, and Master of Fashion Management. Candidates who have not applied yet can visit the official website and apply for the NIFT 2021 admission process.
How to Apply for NIFT 2021 Admissions?
Candidates must follow the below-given steps to apply for the NIFT 2021 application without any difficulties. Candidates can also click on the direct link provided to apply for the application process.
- Visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Click on the “Registration for Admissions-2021” link in the “Admissions” section.
- A new tab will open.
- If you are a new candidate, click on the “Fresh Candidate to Create login” link, whereas the registered candidates can click on the “To Complete Registration Process” link.
- The application fill up page will open.
- Enter the details as asked and ensure that the details provided are correct.
- After filling in the details, click on the “I agree” check box and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now complete the registration process by paying the registration fee and uploading the required documents.
- Lastly, download and save the application form for future references.
Application Correction Window Opens from 25 January 2021
After the closure of the NIFT 2021 application, The authorities will open an application correction window. The application correction window will start from 25 January to 28 January 2021. While the correction window will be open, candidates can make changes and correct the application form errors. The late fee payment window will also be opened by the authority from 22 January to 24 January for those who have not paid the registration fee.