The National Institute of Fashion Design (NIFT) has opened a window to correct NIFT 2021 application forms today, i.e., 25 January 2021. In order to make corrections, candidates will have to visit nift.ac.in the official website. The last date to make corrections in the NIFT 2021 application form is 28 January 2021.
How to Make Corrections in the NIFT 2021 Application Forms Online?
Like the application process, the application correction process for NIFT 2021 is also being held online by the design institute. Candidates who are not familiar with the online application editing process can follow the simple step-by-step directions provided below to edit their applications and correct mistakes in them:
- Visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Click on the admissions tab and reach the application portal.
- Locate the link for NIFT 2021 application editing link.
- Log onto the portal using your the requisite credentials.
- Your previously filled NIFT 2021 application form will be displayed.
- Edit the details that you want to change in the application form.
- Verify and submit the details on the portal.
As per the details shared by the institute, during the application correction process, candidates are allowed to edit or change only a limited number of details. Going by the notification, candidates will be allowed to edit only the details of their personal and educational qualifications in the NIFT 2021 application form. Applicants will not be allowed to change or edit the exam centre selected by them previously. Moreover, if a candidate is found to be ineligible to appear for the entrance exam, their application fee won’t be refunded by the institute.