As per the latest news, the NIFT admit card 2021 will be released today (1 February 2021) by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). The NIFT 2021 admit card will be available by 2 PM on the official website. Therefore, students can download their admit cards from the official website as soon as it is released.
Steps to Download the NIFT Admit Card 2021
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will issue the admit card online on the official website. Students can follow these steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website – nift.ac.in
- Find the admit card download link on the homepage.
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Enter the credentials such as your application number, password, etc.
- Verify the credentials and submit the same.
- Your NIFT admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Print the admit card for further reference.
NIFT 2021 Exam Date Is 14 February 2021
The NIFT 2021 exam is vital to take admission into NIFT campuses for various design courses. As per the official timeline, the NIFT 2021 entrance exam will be conducted on 14 February 2021 by the National Institute of Fashion Technology. The admit card will be required to get entry into the examination hall. Admit card contains all the requisite information like exam date, duration, exam centre name, and other necessary guidelines. The exam will be conducted in an offline mode at 23 exam centres all over India. Proper COVID-19 precautions will be taken while conducting the exam.