NIFT (National Institute of Fashion and Technology) has announced the NIFT 2020 Result for the entrance exam today, i.e., March 13, 2020. Candidates aspiring for admission into BDes, MDes, MFTech, and MFM courses at NIFT can check their NIFT Result 2020 by logging onto nift.ac.in
Important dates and events of NIFT 2020 Result
|Commencement of online registration||October 23, 2019|
|Last date for online registration||December 31, 2019|
|Last date for online registration with a late fee of Rs.5000||January 4, 2020|
|Admit Card (online only)||January 10, 2020|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG and PG Programmes||January 19, 2020|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||February/March, 2020|
|Situation Test, Group Discussion, Interview||April or May, 2020|
|Announcement of Final Result(Online)||End of May / June, 2020|
|Counselling||End of May /June 2020 Onwards|
Steps to download the NIFT 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of NIFT- nift.ac.in
- Click on the result of Written Test-Admissions, 2020 under the “ADMISSIONS 2020” section.
- On the redirected page, enter the “Roll No”, “Date of Birth” and “Application No” and hit “Submit”.
- NIFT 2020 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of NIFT 2020 Result for future use.
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) was established in 1986 under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. It is a statutory Institute governed by the NIFT Act 2006. During the initial stages, they had professors from Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, USA.
NIFT strives to provide academic excellence in fashion education. The curriculum is reviewed regularly to meet the current and future demands.