The National Institute of Fashion Technology has declared the final set of results for NIFT 2019 B.Des programme as well as for the postgraduate programmes such as M.Des, M.F.M and M.F.Tech.
The candidates who had appeared for the examination can check the results on the institute’s official website by following the steps mentioned below. With the results now being declared, the students can expect for the counselling process to commence soon. NIFT is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted by the National Institute of Fashion Technology for admission into design courses in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
The steps to download the NIFT 2019 Exam results are as follows
- Log in to the official website applyadmission.net
- On the homepage, they will find the link of the results.
- The candidates should click on the link of the result that they have appeared for.
- On clicking the link, they will have to log in their login credentials.
- They need to submit the details and they will be able to view their results.
- They should take a print out of the result for future reference.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will soon announce the counselling schedule for the qualified candidates. The counseling procedure will consist of Registration, Campus Choice, Downloading Call Letter, and Appearing for Counseling. While getting registered, candidates have to select the counseling campus in which they will participate in as well.
The documents which are required during the Counseling Process are as follows:
- Transfer Certificate
- Marksheets of class 10 and 12
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
- Candidates who applied for postgraduation courses should bring Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificates (if applicable)
About National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT
National Institute of Fashion Technology or popularly known as NIFT is a pioneer in providing quality education in the field of fashion and design. It comprises a total of 15 campuses spread across the country. Around 70 per cent of the countries design graduates are a product of NIFT. The institute possesses an illustrious list of famous alumni such as Sabyasachi Mukherji, Manish Arora, Rohit Bal, Prabal Gurung, JJ Valaya, Rajesh Pratap Singh and more.
In the year 2006, the Institute was also granted the Statutory Status by the Government of India. This has further empowered its academic distinctions whilst making it a force to be reckoned with in the field of fashion.
If the candidates have any queries related to NIFT Exam they can contact the official conducting authority.
- Contact No: +91-1126542000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.nift.ac.in