The online registration process for NID DAT 2021 will close tomorrow, February 17 at 4 PM. Therefore, candidates can fill out their application forms by visiting admissions.nid.edu the official website. NID had extended the last date to fill out the NID DAT registration form from 7 February 2021 to 17 February 2021. However, candidates can also fill out the registration form from 17 February to 20 February 2021 by paying the late registration fees. Refer to the following table to find out the important dates for NID DAT 2021.
|Application form start date||9 January 2021|
|Last date to apply without a late fee||17 February 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee||17 February 2021 – 20 February 2021|
|Application form correction window opens||21 February 2021|
|NID 2021 exam date||14 March 2021|
Steps to Fill NID DAT 2021 Registration Form
The last date to fill out the application form is 17 February 2021. Interested candidates can fill out the form online on the official website of NID DAT. Follow the given steps to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website – admissions.nid.edu
- Go to the “How to Apply” section and click on the “Signup” link.
- Enter the requisite details like the programme of study, nationality, category, etc
- After successfully registering for the NID DAT, login to your account using your email address and date of birth.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload all necessary documents, signature and photograph.
- Verify the details and pay the application fee via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Print the application form for further reference.
NID Design Aptitude Test
NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is a national level entrance examination given by candidates to get admission into the National Institute of Design for various UG and PG Programmes. The exam is conducted by the National Institute of Design every year. This year the exam will be held on 14 March 2021 in 23 cities.