The application form for NEST 2021 was released today, 24 February 2021, on the official website. NEST 2021 application form was released by the National Institute of Science and Education Research Bhubaneswar (NISER) and the University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UMDAE CBS).
Interested candidates can fill out the application form by 30 April 2021. After the application process, the NEST admit card will be available on 20 May 2021, and the exam will commence on 14 June 2021 in two sessions. The first session will be from 9 AM – 12:30 PM, and the second session from 2 PM – 5:30 PM.
How to Apply for NEST 2021 Online?
The NEST application form is available online on the official website of the National Entrance Screening Test. Candidates can fill out the application form by keeping the given instructions in mind.
- Visit the official website – nestexam.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your full name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- After registering, log in to your account.
- Fill out the application form details like – personal details, academic records, etc.
- Select a maximum of five cities as preferences for the exam cities while filling out the application form.
- Pay the application fee, which is INR 1200 for general male candidates, whereas the other category students have to pay INR 600.
NEST 2021 Information Brochure and Syllabus
NISER and UMDAE CBS have also released the information brochure and syllabus for NEST 2021 on the official website. Candidates can download the brochure and syllabus by visiting the official website. A link to download the same is available below. Candidates can use this link to download the PDF file of the brochure and syllabus for the entrance exam. Before filling out the application form, candidates should check out the brochure and syllabus for the instructions and NEST eligibility criteria.