As per the official notification released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), the registration process for the NEET-UG 2020 Counselling will begin today. Candidates who qualified the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Examination (NEET 2020) must visit the official website – mcc.nic.in to register.
The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of MCC will conduct the counselling for 15% All India Quota in all government medical and dental colleges and 100% seats in Deemed and Central Universities like (Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia) AFMC, AIIMS, and JIPMER, etc.
How to Register for NEET-UG 2020 Online Counselling?
Candidates who wish to register for the online counselling process of NEET-UG 2020 must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Select the “UG Medical Counselling” button.
- Now find the active link mentioning ‘new counselling registrations.’
- Click on the link.
- Now fill in the required particulars.
- Proceed further to pay the requisite counselling fees.
- The next step would require you to select your preference for the seats in the participating medical institutions.
- After entering the choices, you will have to lock the choices before the mentioned date.
Counselling Result Soon After Choice Locking Procedure is Over
Once the procedure for online counselling and choice filling/locking is over, MCC will declare the result for the same. The candidates who make it to the list will have to confirm the admission by paying the admission fee to the allotted institutions. If the candidate fails to pay the requisite fee by the deadline, the assigned seat will pass on to the next candidate in line.
Once the admission is confirmed, candidates must save and print a copy of the acknowledgment for the future purpose. Candidates must also remember that the requisite documents must be valid under all circumstances. In case of any discrepancy, the candidature of the candidates can be cancelled. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for regular updates.
Also Read: MCC NEET UG