The round two counselling result for NEET 2020 is expected to be announced today, i.e., 27 November 2020 at mcc.nic.in the official website. Candidates who participated in the round two NEET counselling 2020 can check and access their MBBS / BDS selection status by logging onto the exam portal using the required credentials.
How to Check NEET 2020 Round Two Counselling Result Online?
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in
- Click on the “UG Medical Counselling” tab.
- Scroll down to find the round two counselling result link.
- Click on that, and you will be redirected to the login window.
- Now login by entering your credentials.
- Your result will be declared on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Click here to view your results. (the link will be live once the result is declared)
Documents Required for Admission Confirmation
After the declaration of NEET result for round two counselling, the authorities will start with the next step in the admissions process, i.e., document verification. The shortlisted candidates will have to visit the assigned institute for verification of the document process. Therefore, candidates must make sure they have the below-mentioned documents to avoid any last-minute hassle:
- Admit card of NEET
- Rank card for NEET
- Provisional allotment letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Identity proof
- High school mark sheet
- High school passing certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Intermediate passing certificate
- Passport size photograph
Admission Confirmation by 3 December 2020
Once the round two counselling result is out, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will move to the next step in the admission process. The shortlisted candidates will have to report to the assigned colleges for their medical and dental seat confirmation. The reporting process for document verification and confirmation of seats will continue till 3 December 2020. Candidates are, thus, advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.