The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will close the application registration process for NEET PG 2021 today, i.e., 15 March 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail the last opportunity to fill out the application form. In order to fill th application form, candidates will have to visit nbe.edu.in the official website. The exam will be held on 18 April 2021, and the result will be declared by 31 May 2021.
Important Dates for NEET PG 2O21
Refer to the given table to check the important dates for the exam.
|NEET PG 2021 Exam Events||Date|
|NEET PG 2021 notification released||23 February 2021|
|Application process begins||23 February 2021 3:00 PM onwards|
|Application process ends||15 March 2021 until 11:55 PM|
|Exam date||18 April 2021|
|Results declaration||31 May 2021|
Steps to Register for NEET PG 2021 Exam
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps given below to fill out the NEET PG application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Search and click on the link to register for the NEET PG 2021.
- Enter the requisite details and click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, login to your account using your application number and password.
- Fill out the application form details.
- Upload the scanned documents and photographs.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Verify the details again and submit the application form.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG is an all-India entrance exam for admissions into various PG courses across some of India’s most prestigious medical institutions. The exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) every year. To appear for the exam, candidates must have a provisional or permanent MBBS degree certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI – now National Medical Commission) and NMC or State Medical Council (SMC).