As per the latest update, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will formally open the application correction window for NEET PG 2021 today i.e., 19 March 2021. The last date to make changes in the application form is 21 March 2021. In order to make corrections in the application form, candidates will have to visitnbe.edu.in the official website. The NEET PG 2021 exam is scheduled for 18 April 2021.
How to Make Corrections in the NEET PG 2021 Application Form Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to make corrections in the application form.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- On the landing page, click on the link for the application correction.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the requisite credentials.
- If required, edit the details.
- Carefully verify the information before proceeding to submit the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
What Can Be Corrected in the Application Form?
With the opening of the application correction window, candidates will get the opportunity to make changes in the application form. However, everything cannot be changed like the name of the candidate, mobile number, email address, nationality etc. Given below are the list of things that the candidates can correct:
- Date of Birth
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS Status