The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has opened the correction window for the NEET PG 2021 application form. Candidates who have registered for the exam can edit the details in the application form online on the official website. The admit card will be released on 12 April 2021 and hence, the exam will be conducted on 18 April 2021. Refer to the given table to check the important dates for NEET PG.
|Application form start date||23 February 2021|
|Application form end date||15 March 2021|
|Application form correction window||19 March 2021 – 21 March 2021|
|Admit card date||12 April 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 exam date||18 April 2021|
Steps to Edit NEET PG Application Form Using the Correction Window 2021
The NBE has opened a correction window for candidates to edit their application form. Candidates are advised to follow the given steps to edit their NEET PG application form.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on the “NEET PG” tab.
- Now, click on the “Applicant Login”
- Login to your account using your user ID and password.
- Your application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can make changes to their application form in selective fields like academic records, personal details, etc.
- Make the necessary changes as per your requirement.
- Verify all the details again and submit the application form.
However, candidates cannot edit cannot edit a candidate’s name, nationality, NRI status, email ID, permanent address or NEET PG exam centres in the application form.