National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test – MDS(Master of Dental Surgery) merit lists are announced. Candidates can know where they stand by visiting the official website.
Eligibility criteria for NEET MDS 2020
th (including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th Percentile|
NOTE : Percentile never gives the detail of the marks that the candidate has obtained, instead it gives information about merit position among the number of candidates who have appeared in the test.
Types of merit lists
|Type of merit lists||Explanation|
|NEET MDS 2020 rank||Overall merit position of the candidate among all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2020|
|All India 50% quota rank||Overall merit position of the candidate among all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2020 and are eligible for All India 50% quota counseling|
|All India 50% quota category rank||Overall merit position of the candidatein the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET – MDS 2020 among the candidates of the same category|
Important dates and events of NEET MDS 2020
|Availability of Information Bulletin||From 11th October|
|Online submission of Application form||11th October 2019 to 31st October 2019|
|Exam date||20th December 2019|
|Declaration of results||15th January 2020|
Steps to download the merit list of NEET MDS 2020
- Visit the official website – natboard.edu.in
- Click on the link “Declaration of Results: NEET MDS 2020 – All India 50% Quota Seats” under NOTICE section.
- A pdf will open containing the following data :
- Roll no
- PWD – if yes or no
- Neet MDS 2020 rank
- All India 50% Quota rank
- All India 50% Quota CAT.RANK
- Download the NEET MDS AIQ rank list.
Counselling for NEET MDS 2020
- Counselling is done in accordance with the MDS COURSE REGULATIONS 2017.
- Common counselling will be done in all Dental educational institutions based on the merit list.
- Counselling authority for All India 50% quota for Dental Educational Institutions of Central Govt and deemed universities will be Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Counselling authority for All India 50% quota for Dental Educational Institutions of State Government will be the State Government or authorities designated by them.
About NEET MDS 2020
NEET–MDS 2020 is the eligibility and ranking exam to various post graduate MDS courses in the country. NEET MDS 2020 will be conducted by National Board of Examinations.
NOTE: Candidates should bear in mind that appearing for the NEET MDS 2020 exam does not confer rights to get a post graduate seat. It is subject to the rules and regulations of the respective universities, medical/dental institutions, Dental Council of India, State/Central Government running in accordance with the Dentist Act 1948.